Wednesday 12 June 2013

Flowing into my purse . .



Haiii everibedi. .



CUTI NAK HABIS DAH ! haa my sem break will be end.. 
This sentence keep flying on my mind. arghh..
 I know i will always miss my long holiday.

But what i'm going to tell you is about i have been working for 10 DAYS..only.
Yes.. i have been working, for my very first time. I never been working before, but there's come time that i felt that i want to get some extra money which was come from own efforts. 
Besides i want to get new experience and would glad to try something new.
I'm have been working with my mama's friend. She's selling trillion of tudung Bawal.




This is the best bawal materials.
 Some of them come from Korean and Japan.
Then some of the 'sulam tangan ' of the 'tudung Bawal' are export to Vietnam, 
because the 'sulam' they made are more prim and beautiful.




Our customers were not only kelantanese, but all around the Malaysia. ahaa..it's true.
ermm..it really nice when ladies or girls wear tudung Bawal. Lawa !





Anak customer. 
Her mother asked us to take care of her baby while she want to go to ATM machine.
Err.. to pay the tudungssssb that she choosed. haha..





There are many different kind of sulam with different prices. hihi.. 
( bargain la, boleh mintak kurang )



Today also is my last day of worked.. I don't what to say but it's great to have new experiences. 
Now i know how to interact and attend the customers to buy our tudung.
Ermm..can get to know with lovely people, 
spend 10 days of my holiday with wisely and i got my very first salary on my own hand bebb.. hihi.. that's it.




Assalamualaikum and thank you  . .  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.Assalamualaikum.
.Terima kasih kerana comment.

COPYRIGHT BY SARAH ABIDIN