Thursday 6 June 2013

Everything i have, i owe to dear Allah . .



. Alhamdulillah .





                Last night after i just got home from worked, i straight away sat in front of my lappy and my fingers moving faster than i thought. Then i checked my result, a bit shocked and suprised. My mouth automatic said 'Alhamdulillah yaAllah' and i keep staring on the lappy screen.  :') 


               Alhamdulillah for waking me up today, alhamdulillah that i can still say alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah that my family are just fine and healthy, alhamdulillah for all blessings, alhamdulillah for everything i have, for everything i had and for everything i will. My mama always say like this, ' If Allah wills, it will happen, in his own time, at the right moment and for the best reasons '. I believed it.  ;)







We must realize that we breath with this air, yes with this oxygen which is made by dear Allah. That's why we must always grateful because without dear Allah we are nothing. 
Besides, if dear Allah say Yes, no one can say No. I believed it.  ;)








with baby Akmal Hakim  :*






Assalamualaikum and adios . .





No comments:

Post a Comment

.Assalamualaikum.
.Terima kasih kerana comment.

COPYRIGHT BY SARAH ABIDIN